to DVD, fash drive or external drive.
Price is by reel size.
3 inch reel 8mm film $10.50
5 inch reel of 8mm film $42.00
6 inch. reel of 8mm film $60.00
7 inch reel of 8mm film $84.00
We would be more than happy to answer your questions either by calling us at 1-800-617-8273 or you can also email us at email@example.com. Locals can stop by and check us out.
How much does it cost?
We price film transfers by the reel size. An easy way to determine your cost is to measure the reels. Below you will find pricing according to reel size:
8mm Movie film price after sale price
What will they be transferred to?
There are 2 options.
- DVD (most popular)
DVD is the current standard for watching video at home. DVDs can be played with DVD Players, Blu-Ray Players, PCs, gaming devices and laptops. Our DVDs are made using 100 year archival DVDs. They are guaranteed to keep working for 100 years.
- Data Files
Digital files are great for watching and editing on a PC or Mac. If you know your way around video editing software this could be for you..
Duplicate DVDs for family & friends just $9.00
Why Choose Us?
- Priced by the reel size not by the number of discs needed.
- 8mm & Super 8 to DVD using a high quality frame by frame technology.
- All 8mm &Super 8 films cleaned with emulsion cleaner & lubricant before transfer.
- Long lasting 100 year Taiyo Yuden DVDs.
- Over 17 years experience.
- All U.S. Veterans get 15% off.
- Copies for friends & family just $9.00 each, or copy them yourself (No copyright lock placed on disc).
- 30 day back-up on site for safety & re-orders.
- No minimum order.
- We perform all the work in-house by us.
- Your satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- We do our best to work with special deadlines.
Always friendly and professional.
Hope to see you soon!
Bring or mail your 8mm or Super 8 films to:
Curtis Media Transfer
7089 Taylorsville Rd Ste A
Huber Heights, Ohio
Monday thru Wednesday 10-6pm
Got questions? Call 1-800-617-8273.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org